General Assembly 2019 - Live webcast
Missed the live webcast? Catch up on worship, reports and debates from each day.
Friday 24th, 2019
- Closing Worship and Ceremony
- Report of the Mission and Discipleship Council
- Report of the National Youth Assembly 2018
- Report of the Iona Community Board
- Report of the Safeguarding Committee
- Report of the Selection Committee
- Report of the Nomination Committee
- Friday Morning Worship
Watch previous days: More >
The Church of Scotland held its annual General Assembly from May 18-24 2019 at the General Assembly Hall on the Mound in Edinburgh. More than 700 commissioners from congregations across Scotland and beyond came together to take part in the event, a unique mix of debate, tradition and worship.
All the sessions were broadcast, live, from this webpage; recordings are available for all sessions.
|Connect to Video Stream
This stream is currently offline
|[with Deaf Signing]|
Summary podcasts of the morning and the afternoon's business are available. Read, listen or watch here.
Minutes / daily papers
Minutes and daily papers which contain the worship, order of business and the minutes of sessions can be downloaded from the General Assembly Publications website.